Fall Fête Fundraiser
You are cordially invited to Provincetown Theater’s first annual Fall Fête Fundraiser. An evening of laughs with Comedian, Actor, Writer, Host, and Big Mouth Judy Gold, and farm to table cuisine by Chef Dan Jaffe-Suggs! Song stylings will be provided by Jon Richardson!
This “farm-to-table” benefit will have a five course dinner with wine pairings, a live auction, and music. $175 per person.
When: Tuesday, October 16th from 6-9pm
Where: The Pilgrim House, 336 Commercial St., Provincetown
For Tickets: CLICK HERE
An Evening of Love! Valour! Compassion!
A Benefit Dinner in Celebration of Terrence McNally
JULY 20th, 2018
Join us as we honor one of our greatest living playwrights Terrence McNally with the Inaugural Provincetown American Playwright Award on July 20th.
DIRECTOR’S PASS- $500 per person includes:
- 6:30 PM Award Ceremony and champagne toast
- 7:30 PM Sunset bayside dinner at Baxter Landing 471 Commercial Street
PRODUCER’S PASS – $1,000 per person includes:
ONLY 6 of these Passes are available.
- All the above AND
- Private cocktail reception with Terrence McNally on the set of Love! Valour! Compassion! at The Provincetown Theater at 5:00 pm
- Meet and converse with Terrence McNally and the cast of L!V!C!
- A photograph of you with Terrence McNally and the Cast of L!V!C!
- Poster of the production autographed by Terrence McNally and the Cast
- Copy of L!V!C! Script autographed by Terrence McNally
- One Ticket for the performance of L!V!C! attended by Terrence McNally on July 19th