CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Provincetown Theater seeks new plays for our 2015 Winter Readings Series
All Northeast-based playwrights are invited to submit to our Winter Readings Series of original work. Plays may be collections of short plays, one-acts, or full length plays no longer than 90 minutes. Playwrights must be involved in the production of the reading. Please submit one electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, in .DOC format and please mail three paper copies of the play(s) to
Provincetown Theater Winter Reading Series
238 Bradford Street
Provincetown, MA 02657
Attn: Winter Reading Series
Plays may not have been previously staged. In the case of a collection of short plays by one playwright, individual short plays may have been staged, but not the collection.
- Electronic submissions without hard copies will not be accepted.
· Scripts must be typewritten in accepted playwriting format, printed single-sided
· Submit three (3) copies of each script. Please put the title somewhere on the first page of each copy, but no author name. Do not acknowledge the author’s identity anywhere on the script, including headers or footers.
- Please include a brief (50 words or less) synopsis of the play or collection
· Include a single separate information page for each play or collection of short plays that you enter. On this separate page, indicate:
TITLE OF PLAY(S)
ADDRESS (including e-mail address if applicable)
and PHONE NUMBER(S).
· Scripts will not be returned. The paper will be recycled.
· All submissions must be postmarked (or hand-delivered) by Tuesday, December 2, 2014.