The Provincetown Theater Legacy Society recognizes people who have included gifts to the Provincetown Theater Foundation in their estate plans. There are several ways to show your appreciation and passion for The Provincetown Theater through planned giving and legacy gift opportunities. Giving in these ways may maximize your gift and/or minimize the tax impact on your estate.
MAKE A BEQUEST
Designate our organization as the beneficiary of your assets by will, trust, or beneficiary designation form.
BENEFITS OF A BEQUEST
- May receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- May reduce the burden of taxes on your heirs
- Leave a lasting legacy to The Provincetown Theater.
HOW A BEQUEST WORKS
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in
your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends, or the Provincetown Theater Foundation
as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE WAYS TO LEAVE A BEQUEST TO THE PROVINCETOWN THEATER FOUNDATION
- Include a bequest to Provincetown Theater Foundation in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Provincetown Theater Foundation as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your
retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension)
- Name Provincetown Theater Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
A BEQUEST MAY BE MADE IN SEVERAL WAYS
- Percentage bequest – make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest – make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest – make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate
HOW TO MAKE A BEQUEST
Please contact your attorney to arrange your bequest. Please contact us with questions about the Theater at email@example.com or at 774-538-2211.
This information is not intended to provide legal or financial advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney and/or financial advisor when considering a planned gift.